As Principal I wish you a very warm welcome to Our School! We are at the heart of Centurion and for the last couple of years we have succeeded in providing children an excellent education delivered by exceptional teachers.
Classified as a Christian school our achievements can be seen through rapid improvements in education. We are also making key strides towards creating a school which makes a significant difference to the community we serve and that provides opportunities for all our pupils and students.
Mission / Missie
Our mission is to accommodate all enrolled learners.
Our teachers are dedicated people who walks the extra mile to accommodate all pupils.
Ons missie is om alle leerders wat ingeskryf is te akkommodeer.
Ons onderwysers is toegewyde persone wat die ekstra myl stap om die kinders te akkommodeer.
- 3D Christian Academy was founded in 2008
- Stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment
- Small private school that can accommodate a maximum of 80 students.
- Grade 8 – 12
- Small classes between 5 to 8 students.
- 12 Qualified teachers – each with a passion for their subject to enhance student’s full potential.
- CAPS curriculum followed.
- SACAI examinations that is approved by Umalusi.
- Perfect for students that need to be acknowledged to gain their trust and recognition.
- Students receive the required acknowledgement and confidence!
- Department of Education approved – Registration number EMIS: 700401012
- Supportive environment to ensure success
Vision / Visie
3D Christian Academy’s vision is to provide through the medium of Afrikaans and English, affordable, quality higher education to children of Gauteng community so that they will realize their full potential and become responsible citizen of the country.
3D Christelike Akademie se visie is om deur middel van Afrikaans en Engels, bekostigbare, kwaliteit hoër onderrig aan kinders van die Gauteng gemeenskap te verskaf, sodat hulle hul volle potensiaal kan bereik en verantwoordelike burgers van die land kan wees.